Having a daughter means- learning to do hair. And most of you know that I'm not really the
girly type. I rarely spend more than 15 minutes (drying not included) doing my hair. But I am so anxious to do
Madelynn's hair! We attempted our first official ponytail. It lasted a few hours- she apparently is not much of a hair person either.

But my favorite time to do her hair is right after
bath time- how cute is she?
But not all of our endeavours end so.... clean. We currently are experiencing our first bout of independence. Madelynn very much wants to fed herself. Really, who can blame her. But the outcome looks like this...

Yes folks, she does have food in her hair; in her nose, and I believe there might be some in her ear. Honestly, it goes everywhere. And so far the cat is not much help. All I really need for Christmas is a puppy to clean up the floor. Mom and Dad- I was kidding- PLEASE don't go get me a dog! Even though the messes are horrible and time consuming- she's so dang cute and she tries so hard.